Vacuum Butter Silos
Rothenburg butter silos are typically used as a buffer between the churn and the packing machines. The volume size of the silo depends on the capacity of the churn and the packing equipment. The size of the silo should be a minimum of 35% (preferably 50%) of the capacity of the churn.
Rothenburg butter silos are equipped with a very effective pressure tunnel to ensure the proper feeding of the connected pumps. Large diameter augers running at slow speed ensures a gentle treatment of the butter. The standard delivery range is from 1 ton to 10 tons. Additionally can the Rothenburg butter silos be equipped with vacuum technology to drain the Air out of the butter, which guarantees for a better color texture, oxidation and spread-ability
Compare Butter Silos
Butter Silo Standard
- Capacities from 500kg to 10t and larger upon request.
- Connection possibilities for up to six pumps to the large pressure tunnel outlet nozzles
- Large slow running augers guarantee a gentle treatment of the butter and prevent cavitation
- Each auger is equipped with its own gear drive motor
- The system is designed for CIP cleaning and comes equipped with spray nozzles inside the silo
- Ideal hygienic design